Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I was really hoping

that my blogs title would not be a self fulfilling prophecy. I have precisely 15mins before I have to go to class. So this shall be a brief post.
            Sorry I have not written much in a long while, but I have been trying not to get behind in my school. Even my novel has suffered neglect lately. So has my room now that I think about it. Although I have just finished a bizarre alien story a few days ago. It was fun writing it and I gave it a little bit of an O'Henry ending. I think more authors should work harder on the ending's. Not necessarily have them always be surprise endings but they should make a person feel a little accomplishment having read it. Or make people think or flipp'in anything except make a person question why they finished the book. There are some books that make me think that I should have stopped a chapter short of finishing the work because for such a good beginning and middle of the story the ending  is disappointing and too predictable.
          Sometimes there is the problem of making the story's ending unpredictable in a predictable way. I mean yes the person tried to make it unpredictable but failed because too many people made thier story unpredictable in the exact same manner as this author. And I really have to go now,

No comments:

Post a Comment