Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lovely day

             The sun is shining (above the covering of clouds), the grass is green (when I say green I mean it has the potentiality of becoming green) what little of it is left. the trees reach out  like bare skeletons to the uppermost parts of the sky hoping to pierce the clouds, and miserably failing. Everyone is red, cheery and ready to strangle you (that could be my imagination). Wind is gently blowing past people and knocking them off their feet, or the ice. Such a day makes one feel as if it is good to be alive. 
                Yes in fact I am rambling and yes I am serious as to its being a good day. Some days one doubts if the sun is shining behind the dazzling curtain of evaporated water.
                By the way deconstructionism is dead. I am Nieztche and it is dead.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean the grass is green? I believe that there is over 3ft of snow outside, dear sister. And if I am correct I think that there is no near potentiality of that grass being green anytime soon. Thought you should mention that, since it is such a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete