Saturday, December 3, 2011

finals again

              Yes, I have finals yet again. Why do I always make time during finals but no other time to blog? I have problems. Personally I wish finals where just a little bit more final. The dragging out of education is getting just a bit tedious. I am now writing a fifteen page paper of Evelina by Francis Burney.  Burney was the person who more or less helped to inspire Jane Austen, although from what I can tell Jane Austen is a better writer. Although to say that for certain I would have to read more of Burney's books.  For some reason Burney reminds me of Oscar Wilde.
          I am not certain if  I like the education system we have. I am not certain if it is the best way to learn. I mean cramming your head full of facts does not allow good Memory retention and writing ten to twelve longer papers a semester  will not guarantee quality. But what would I know? Maybe it does.  Oh well never mind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment