Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry about not writing

                 Sorry about not writing in well pretty close to forever. I have just not had the energy to do so with taking so many credit hours and writing a novel and occasionally directing my sisters play. I even  had to put world domination on a back boiler just so I could write this.  Still not sure if it was a good trade off.
                Since I am writing this anyway I might want to add that I think snow ought to stay in the winter and not bother us poor distracted souls in April (April showers seem to have turned evil on us killing May flowers, twisting the hearts of small children, and big ones, and in general being a blasted nuisance).
              I am now going to write two long essay for the amusement and gratification of my teachers. I can not believe one can make money out of being sadistic, (knowing the papers most students write it probably comes closer to masochism).
           On that singularly uninsightful note I must leave you. "Parting is such sweet sorrow"---sweet because you are reading this sorrowful because I have already endangered your sanity as it is.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment