Tuesday, February 14, 2012

pictures and yes I ramble



              Hello again, I have not written in my blog for about lets see...almost two months. Actually I've done worse come to think about it. But now I am planing to do better. Not sure why but hopefully I can do this. Anyway recently I have gotten interested in Japanese and Chinese artwork. I am trying to learn how to paint them with watercolours. Lets see now how do I attach pictures? Wow that was disgustingly simple. You'd think things like that would be more complicated. I mean it is a computer for pete's sakes. Something someone like me should not be able to just pick up and learn the basics of. I'd like to say I am not as stupid as I think, but considering the fact that computer programs are made so that idiots like me can learn how to use them.
           Wait how did I get on this subject again? Never mind.
                    Anyway I think that there is a  simple elegance in the style that I have to admire. It is something I would like to  at least learn to incorporate in my own style. We'll see.  I reeaaalllly should be going. If I had been smart I'd already have gone.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your aforementioned watercolours. ;)

    I don't suppose you've heard of Kiah Kiean, have you?

    ReplyDelete