Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This post does not make overmuch sense

                It seems that the only time I write in my blog is when their are more important things I should be doing.  Actually that explains a lot come to think of it.  Including the  leprechaun   tied up in one of my friend's closets. She apparently thinks that they will take off the curse of the pot of gold that she found nearby when she happened upon him and mugged him. I am not sure how well this escapade will work. I mean holding him for ransom may just make them angrier.
             My problem is  whenever I try to point the flaws with her plan she will point out that I happen to belong to a Fair Folk  Assassin Guild. Which is hardly a just accusation since I do not actually belong to the guild. I am just friends with a few of the leaders. I have just done them a few favors (they have done me a few by taking down some of the  more prominent award money offered for my capture). But they still owe me since I did rid the world of a certain repulsive sparkly vampire. Which act of service they are duly grateful for.... Ummm... Did I just write that?

   . . . . See what happens when you study too long? Your mind starts going!! Mothers protect your Children!!! Just say no to school.  Yes I have cracked in case you  where wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment