Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ha..ha..ha

          I am done with finals! And I am still alive! Well, maybe I'd better check my pulse.
          I have a strange sense of euphoria at the moment. I'm sure it will pass, as does everything. Now I can write.  Well, I have just recently learned that Christmas is rapidly approaching. Oddly enough it is falling on the 25th this year. I seem to remember it doing likewise, sometime before. I don't know maybe last year.
         I have found recently about old time radio productions. Like something they listened to before the television was invented. I enjoy the Suspense stories, and it makes it even better that many if not most of them are on Librivox, which is perhaps the only site I enjoy as much as my blog. But there was some very interesting even clever ideas that they presented in the shows. Naturally they had their boring shows like the Westerns and a good deal of the comedies. I, in most cases find that the comedies where to depressing. No I am serious. I can trace a great deal of our problems back through the mentality presented in such shows. Although, I did find that "Our Miss Brooks" was enjoyable and not to depressing. But there is still nothing so good to elevate one's spirit as a good horror, mystery or suspense show. At the very least, you can rejoice in the fact that you do not have as many problems as the main character. Wait is that why some people read my blog?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment