Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am working on something

       really weird. Actually I am working on a novel, with some cooperation with my younger sister. It's something like a SciFi/Fantasy story. My sister took it upon herself to design the clothes for the world. Maybe she will post some if it.
         It is fortunately for me a very simple story. There is only one overarching story lines, unlike the seven or so that I was trying to work out in my last one. I am going to come back to more complicated one, when I have a little more experience. The experience is composed of what I will hopefully finish by the end of this year.
        I do not want to give  away to much, it needs to be a wonderful surprise (Fine than just a surprise). The story is turning out a little longer than I had originally intended, somewhere like a hundred pages, which would probably translate to being about two hundred pages in book format or so. It may be closer to two hundred pages, not in book format, but we will see. 
        I know most people know of many people who are writing there own book. What makes my book better than there's... Wellll...Because it is mine of course! (what you expect me to have a reason?) oh, and I don't write about sparkly Vampyres (which is definitely a big plus).
           In reality I think that the book will at least will be interesting and colourful. It can not be worse than the trash already out there (well maybe if I tried).  And it will be just a little bit Anglo-Saxony (Yes there will be sharp swords involved). What else is there to ask for? I may even write a battle scene (since I've been in so many of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment