Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two turtle doves

         It's the second day of Christmas. No school work. I have hours a day to write and read and draw and clean.And there was more 'and's' in that sentence than ever should be legal (Hey I'm my own grammar police).  life is never completely perfect. It would be no fun, than.
         Write now I am working on the "Club of Queer Trades" one of the stories in my volume of G.K. Chesterton, that I (ecstatically)  received yesterday.  Basically the premise of the story is that there is a club full of people who have trades that have never been made before.
          For example, the first member is the man who 'sells' adventures. The second is of the man who 'sells' wit. Now you have to read the rest to find out about the other members in this club. I'd recommend it although I proffered "Ball and the Cross" personally.

       P.S. For those of you who are wondering, I am a somewhat lax grammar police.

No comments:

Post a Comment