Friday, December 17, 2010

Well I was talking to my brother, Chewie Louie

              Somebody in my family accused me a little while ago of being random. I am not random, I'll have her know.  Why are my fingers blue? Anyway, I wanted to write about The Nightmare Before Christmas. But I will have to do that another time, since my little brothers are clamouring to get on the computer
           "Get off we want to go on the computer"
            "No you can't. Your too heavy. Oii! stop hitting me!"
             "But it's my turn!"
            "You don't have a turn when I'm on the computer."
            "But I thought you were to heavy to be on the computer."
             "Oi! Don't call me fat, Chewie Louie."
            "I'm going to tell mummy"
            "Go ahead and while your at it get me some more blueberries, they are in the freezer."
            "Ohh, is that why your lips are blue?"
            "No, it's because someone forgot where he put the thermostat last."
             "But the thermostat isn't even removable."
             "Which makes it all the more pathetic."
      Well I leave you with that thought, or lack thereof. And hopefully I shall not be deaf because of thier wailing.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment